Trends In Our Industry That Affect the Clinician and the Technician
No doubt things change…Dental materials, impression techniques, restoration types, bonding techniques, and restoration fabrication have all seen changes. Think about the evolution within our delivery of care. How do we take a bite record? How are models articulated? Is there a better way to take an impression? What kind of crown should I use? Are there fundamental changes in how we diagnose and treatment plan?
This presentation explores these topics and looks at trends, for better or worse, which affect our everyday practice.
You will learn:
- What areas the dentists would like to see improvement from the technician?
- What areas the technician would like to see improvement from the dentists?
- The current state of dental laboratory support.
- Why digital dentistry has become more popular.
- What materials are used and why?
- Simple techniques the dentists and technician can use to improve outcomes.
“Our team brings experience from all aspects of dentistry to provide comprehensive, practical, and useful educational materials that you can implement into your practice on a daily basis. It is our mission to give back to our profession in an effective and diligent way.” DR. MICHAEL FLING