THE BALANCE OF OCCLUSION AND AESTHETICS
In finding the balance of Occlusion and Aesthetics, this presentation conveys the importance of proven occlusal concepts and it verifies the blend of form and function. The key determinants of occlusion will be identified along with the concepts of various occlusal patterns. Bite registration and equilibration techniques will be reviewed as well. In understanding ideal concepts of occlusion and aesthetics, you will learn:
- How to replicate Arc of Closure
- The anterior and posterior determinates of occlusion
- Why Arc of Rotation must be considered
- Determinant of VDO and when VDO should be altered
- Appropriate cusp/fossa relationships
- Why angle of disclusion matters
- How occlusal patterns affect aesthetics
- Ideal concepts of anterior aesthetics
- Which parafunctional patterns are least predictable
- When should long centric be used?
- Which splint is best for a given circumstance?
“Our team brings experience from all aspects of dentistry to provide comprehensive, practical, and useful educational materials that you can implement into your practice on a daily basis. It is our mission to give back to our profession in an effective and diligent way.” DR. MICHAEL FLING